Validity – Our quotations are valid for 30 days from quotation date.
Pricing – All prices include IVA and installation. The prices given in the quotation are based on acceptance of the whole quotation (excluding any “Quotation Additions”) and not solely an individual part of the quotation. The quotation will be subject to recalculation should there be a requirement for only part of the specified materials and services. On acceptance of the quotation, any request to remove items from the quotation will be subject to a recalculation of all remaining items within the quotation. Any request for additional items will be covered in a separate quotation.
Payment Terms – A 40% deposit is required on acceptance of the quotation. The remaining 60% is payable on completion of the contract. Under special situations where material costs are extremely high, SHS reserve the right to request a separate additional payment to cover the costs of said materials. This will be by prior arrangement between SHS and the customer.
Timescales and Change Requests – Solar Hydro Solutions, SL will endeavour to provide all services and materials within a timescale agreed with the customer at the time of acceptance of the quotation and shall promptly advise the customer of any potential or actual delays. Any changes in the materials or services to be provided will become effective only upon written agreement of both parties. Any quotation of number of work days given within this quotation include time for offsite activities as well as on site activities and do not represent actual number of days spent on site.
Cancellation – The contract will be subject to a 5% administration fee for cancellation once the contract has been agreed. Further restocking charges may apply for any materials purchased before cancellation notice is given (SHS will provide proof of purchase as verification that these charges are valid).
Access and Services – SHS will require unrestricted access to the site from 8am to 8pm on a daily basis (7days per week) for the full duration of the agreed timescale of the contract / project. The customer must give a minimum of 72hrs notice if access is not available at any time during the contract period so that work can be rescheduled. Failure to provide such notice may result in a claim for delay and disruption.
Acceptance and Termination– The contract will be deemed completed once all materials and services have been provided and installed in accordance with the quotation.
Warranties and Guarantees – All materials that are provided with manufacturer’s warranty will be subject to the limitation of that warranty. All raw materials and services will be guaranteed for a period of 2 years from completion of contract.
Batteries Warranties - Failure within 24 or 36 months (see your quotation) from the date placed in service yields FREE REPLACEMENT, not including freight charges from the factory to the applicable destination. After the first 24/36 months of service, defective batteries will be adjusted for a period of up to 84/120 months prorated from the date first in service at prices in effect at time of adjustment.